Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Sunday Muse

I don't wanna think 2 hard,
but God knows it's heavy on my mind.
No matter life's temporary pleasure,
it's fulfilment that I seek, so elusive and so hard 2 find.

I don't wanna get too deep,
but God's been showing me some things.
I keep running and running and doing everything 4 me,
but no matter where I go, I never find the things I seek.

I don't wanna judge nobody,
but there are earthly kings of wealth and fame,
But they sit on glass thrones
and when the glass breaks, we remember not their face or their name.

I don't wanna go 2 far,
out here everyday proving that I'm alive.
But when this life becomes a shadow,
is it then we see that He's spent everyday proving he's Divine?

I don't know if I believe in Heaven,
I don't know if I believe in Hell,
but Lord isn't it ironic that when the truth is revealed
there's no way and no one that we can tell.

"When U know that Christ is singing in U then the song that U sing will never end." - Commissioned, Strange Land

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home